Position ID #3717MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
Brief Position Description
Ideally located in the desirable San Antonio area of Texas, our client who has been in business for well over 50 years, is a manufacturer of products for the automotive industry and supplier to customers all over the world. We are searching for an independent and self-motivated Quality Engineer to join their team and lead their quality assurance department. They offer a competitive compensation package, some relocation assistance, growth potential and an ideal location.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME ALONG WITH A CONTACT NUMBER YOU CAN BE REACHED AT.
MUST HAVES REQUIREMENTS:
• A 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree is required
• 3 + years of Quality Assurance experience in an automotive related manufacturing environment
• Quality systems methodology, 8-Step problem solving, and Cost Improvement Activities (PEM) experience
• Previous supervisory or leadership experience
• Toyota Production Systems (TPM) or related system
• TS16949 and ISO14001 experience
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response. Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession' which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate