Position ID #3675MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• A Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-Year University
• 5 + years of Human Resources experience in a manufacturing environment
• Previous Human Resources management or leadership experience is a Must
• A BS Business or Human Resources related Degree is a plus +
• PHR or SPHR certification is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Located in the desirable Phoenix Arizona area, the exact location of the position will be provided when you are contacted, our client is a global organization that produces their products for a variety of industries. This critical Human Resources management opportunity offers a competitive compensation package, a stable and dynamic environment for their employees, and unlimited professional growth potential. Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our client, we are conducting a search for a high-energy, organized and confident HR leader to join their successful team. If you are a diplomatic, hands-on individual with excellent communication skills that doesn’t just want to sit behind a desk, you are exactly the individual we are searching for! The successful HR Manager will manage all aspects of HR in the facility including developing & implementing policies, recruitment, compliance with federal & state regulations and training. In addition this individual will work closely with senior leadership and coordinate safety in the facility as just a few of their responsibilities.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.