Position ID #3662MR
Email resume to: email@example.com
• Previous experience in a warehouse environment
• Experience managing inventory and control shipments
• Forklift experience is a must
• Must be able to lift 75 pounds
• Strong computer skills: verify account data, document shipments, control inventory, etc.
• UPS Worldship and LTL shipping management are pluses +
Company & Position Description
Ideally located near the desirable Fayetteville North Carolina area, our client is a successful and stable industry leader that supplies to customers all over the world and has been in business for over 20 years. Well known in their field, they believe in offering the best products and services to their clients and continue to grow their market share. This critical warehouse position offers a competitive hourly wage and growth potential. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.