Position ID #3767MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make an impact by joining our client in serving individuals with disabilities along with their families and caregivers as well as government contractors and local business owners.
They are an award-winning non-profit organization that continues to foster a more inclusive and supportive community where individuals with disabilities can succeed and thrive.
- This position can be partially remote with time split between Home (2 days) & In-office (3 days) allowing you to live within a comfortable distance from Fayetteville, NC.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing quality assurance process for the NC Regional Office. Areas of leadership include, but are not limited to:
• Lead and oversee process for CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities)
• Compliance with regulating bodies of the agency - (i.e. Medicaid, Day Program Licensure, Alliance Health, Vocational Rehabilitation, and AbilityOne/SourceAmerica
• Support the development of new employment and contract options to provide services and opportunities for program participants.
• Supervise assigned staff to ensure their duties and responsibilities are completed
• Provide input towards the development of agency policies and procedures.
• Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the salary, company name, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
• Bachelor’s in related field required, Master’s degree preferred
• Five years of Management/Leadership experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities; knowledge of CARF, Medicaid, Licensure, Human Rights and other applicable standards
• Preferred: Advanced training and knowledge of agency policy writing, Medicaid standards, and regulations, licensure regulations, and Human Rights
• Must have a valid NC driver’s license and good motor vehicle record (MVR)
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.