Position ID #9036MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
• Extensive Hands-on Tooling experience in a tool shop
• Experience with Hot Runner tools are a MUST!
• Experience with Injection Mold tooling
• Experience with Large/ High Cavitation Tools, Huskey Machines, Stack Tools and 2 Shot
• Previous supervisory or management experience over the tool room
• Welding experience
• Journeyman certification is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Located in desirable and beautiful northeastern North Carolina, near the Virginia border and less than an hour from Suffolk VA, our successful client is a global manufacturing leader in their field and has been in business for well over 50 years. They pride themselves on product innovation as well as focusing on the costumer which has allowed them to strive in their industry. Our client is offering a critical & highly visible supervisory position in a stable and employee focused environment, a great location, tremendous growth potential, a competitive compensation package and excellent bonus potential. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
We are searching for a hands-on Supervisor that believes in leading by example, doing what it takes to get the job done and treating people with a fair & consistent management style. If you have extensive tooling experience and experience with Hot Runner tools, apply today! The successful Tooling Supervisor will manage the Tool Technicians in the facility, be responsible for the PM (Preventive Maintenance) program on tools and work closely with management on scheduling for the tools. In addition this individual will handle the budgeting and ordering for tooling and any new tool set-up as just a few of their responsibilities. Join our progressive and successful client today!
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.