Position ID #3754MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brief Position Description
Our client is a global manufacturing leader in their field and has been in business for well over 50 years. They pride themselves on product innovation as well as focusing on the costumer which has allowed them to strive in their industry. Located in desirable and beautiful northeastern North Carolina, near the Virginia border and less than an hour from Suffolk VA and Greenville NC, this critical & highly visible supervisory position in a stable and employee focused environment, a great location, tremendous growth potential, a competitive compensation package and excellent bonus potential. The successful Tooling Supervisor will manage the Tool Technicians in the facility, be responsible for the PM (Preventive Maintenance) program on tools and work closely with management on scheduling for the tools. In addition this individual will handle the budgeting and ordering for tooling and any new tool set-up as just a few of their responsibilities.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME ALONG WITH A CONTACT NUMBER YOU CAN BE REACHED AT.
MUST HAVES REQUIREMENTS:
• Extensive Hands-on Tooling experience in a tool shop
• Experience with Hot Runner tools are a MUST!
• Experience with High Volume Injection Mold tooling
• Experience with Large/ High Cavitation Tools, Huskey Machines, Stack Tools and 2 Shot
• Previous supervisory or management experience over the tool room
• Welding experience
PLUSES + +:
• Journeyman certification is a plus +
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response. Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate