Position ID #9029MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Strong Warp Knit experience in a manufacturing environment is a MUST!
• Previous supervisory or management experience in a textile facility
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Braiding and Netting experience is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Centrally located in the Sandhills area of North Carolina, within driving distance of Raleigh, this critical management opportunity offers a competitive salary, growth potential within the organization and a desirable location. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and its location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted. If you are looking for a stable and rewarding career where you can grow into upper management, apply today!
Are you a self-motivated leader with extensive warp knit experience in a textile manufacturing environment? On behalf of our client, we are searching for a hands-on Textile Manager to join their facility in a highly critical role. This is an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a stable and growing client in the beautiful Sandhills area of North Carolina.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.