Position ID #9026MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• BS Engineering or related Degree is required
• 7+ years of Quality Assurance and Quality Control experience in a manufacturing environment
• A strong Quality Systems background including Root Cause, Corrective Actions, and Quality Audits experience
• Experience setting up systems and procedures
• BS Chemistry or Chemical Engineering Degree is strongly preferred +
• Experience with TPE or PVC is a plus +
• Japanese language familiarity is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Ideally located on the south western Kentucky/ Tennessee border, near Clarksville TN about an hour from desirable Nashville, our client is a global manufacturing leader and a well-respected, stable organization who is known throughout their industry. They believe in offering their customers a wide variety of quality products for numerous industries using world-class and leading edge technology. This opportunity offers a competitive compensation package, unlimited growth potential, relocation assistance and an ideal location. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and the exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our global manufacturing client located in the beautiful bluegrass state of Kentucky, right on the Tennessee border, we are conducting a search for a self-motivated, independent and experienced Quality Engineer or Leader to join their team as the Assistant Quality Manager. If you are currently a Quality Supervisor or Leader in manufacturing, or a Quality Engineer looking to take that next step in your career, apply today! The successful applicant will coordinate the activities of the Quality staff, assist with setting Quality compliance objectives, and applying Quality Assurance & Quality Control systems in this world-class manufacturing facility. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing company in a highly visible and important role.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.