Position ID #9031MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
• A 4-year Bachelor’s Degree is required
• Previous experience as a Process Engineer in a manufacturing environment
• Injection Molding experience is a MUST! You will not be considered without this
• Experience with Large/ High Cavitation Tools, Stack Tools, Huskey Presses and 2 Shot
• Experience with 500 ton presses
Company & Position Description
Located in desirable and beautiful northeastern North Carolina, near the Virginia border and less than an hour from Suffolk VA, our successful client is a global manufacturing leader in their field and has been in business for well over 50 years. They pride themselves on product innovation as well as focusing on the costumer which has allowed them to strive in their industry. Our client is offering an important engineering role in a stable and employee focused environment, a great location, tremendous growth potential, a competitive compensation package and excellent bonus potential. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our successful client, we are searching for a high-energy and self-motivated Process Engineer to join their team. The successful Senior Process Engineer will handle process engineering responsibilities for the facility’s molding processes, oversee daily operations, machine set-ups and troubleshooting and develop Continuous Improvement programs. In addition this individual will develop and implement measures to reduce scrap and sign off on first articles as just a few of their responsibilities. Join our progressive and successful client today!
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.