Position ID #3664MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• A minimum of an Associate’s Degree in a Science or Technical related field
• 3 + years of Regulatory and Quality Systems in a manufacturing environment
• Familiarity with FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and QSR (Quality System Regulation) regulations
• ISO experience
• Experience with supplier product recalls
• Training or Certification of DOT Hazardous Materials is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Our client is a well-known and respected industry leader that uses cutting edge technology to develop a diverse line of products, and provides their team a world-class manufacturing environment in an expanding and dynamic organization. Based in desirable western North Carolina, near the beautiful Asheville area, they are offering a critical Regulatory Compliance position, a generous compensation package, a great location and unlimited potential for growth within the company. Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our client we are conducting a search for a motivated and detailed oriented leader to join their team as a Quality/ Regulatory Compliance Specialist. This individual will supervise staff of Quality Assurance Representatives, manage supplier product recalls, maintain the regulatory filing system and manage FDA, QSR and ISO regulations and requirements as just a few of their responsibilities.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.