Position ID #9053MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
• BS Engineering or Technical related Degree
• 3 + years of experience as a Quality Engineer or in Quality roles in a manufacturing environment
• External customer interface experience
• Strong problem analysis experience including 8D, 5-Whys, etc.
• Experience with Statistical Tools such as Minitab
• Proficiency with Quality Assurance (QA) software and Microsoft Office
• Six Sigma experience
• Chemical background is a plus and strongly preferred ++
• Six Sigma Black Belt certification is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Located in beautiful North Carolina, within a commutable distance southeast of desirable Asheville, our client is a global industry leader and an innovator in their field. A stable and well established manufacturer of their diverse product line, they are known for their quality and customer service. This critical Quality engineering role offers an extremely competitive compensation package, unlimited growth potential and an excellent location. Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our client we are searching for an adaptive, high energy and self-motivated team player with excellent communication skills. If you are currently a Quality Engineer with a strong attention to detail and enjoys collaborating in a team environment, apply today! The successful applicant will be responsible for interfacing with customers and technical staff on issues related to quality, product specification conformance, performance issues and complaints. In addition this Quality Engineer will verify supplier and customer audits, PPAPs, product defects and quality standards as just a few of their responsibilities. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and global organization in a highly visible and important role.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.