Quality Engineer in a Manufacturing environment - Western NC - 3788MRI
Near Hickory, Marion and Statesville
Experience: Experienced Professional (Non-Manager)
Education: Associate's Degree
Industry: Manufacturing & Dist / Electrical & Electronic Components
Date Posted: 02/16/2021
• A BS Engineering Degree is required. A Bachelor’s Degree in Business with an Associate’s Degree in Engineering will also be considered
• 5 + years of Quality Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment7+
• 7+ years of manufacturing experience
• Knowledge of FMEA, Control Plan and SPC
• Experience with Statistical Analysis Software (Minitab or similar)
• Experience with ISO 9001 or ISO 13485 audits
• ASQ Quality Engineer is a plus +
• Six Sigma Certification is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Located in beautiful western North Carolina, our client is a well-known global leader that uses high-tech and cutting edge technology to develop their critical products and solutions for a variety of industries. This critical Quality Engineering opportunity offers a stable and dynamic environment for their employees, and a specialized industry with room for unlimited professional growth.
If you have excellent communication skills and a working knowledge of FMEA, Control Plan and SPC, you are exactly the individual they are searching for! The successful hands-on Quality Engineer will take the lead in supporting Quality Improvement activities, create FMEA and Control Plan methods, ensure the quality of new products and improve processes. In addition this individual will complete internal ISO audits and support Continuous Improvement efforts as just a few of their responsibilities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a diverse, global, industry leader in a highly visible and important role. Apply today!
EMAIL YOUR RESUME ALONG WITH A CONTACT NUMBER YOU CAN BE REACHED AT
Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
• Our client is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response. Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Salary information will be provided by the Account Executive when you are contacted about the position. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
• Take the lead in defining and supporting the quality improvement activities PDCA problem solving teams.
• Take the lead in creating FMEA and Control Plan methods
• Use statistical methods as appropriate to establish sampling plans, determine process capability, implement control charts, improve gage performance and determine significant differences in data sets.
• Use quality planning tools to ensure quality of new products and assist in design verification
• Assist in implementing corrective actions
• Design and implement experiments to assist with a process optimization, problem resolution, and new process development.
• Complete internal ISO audits as assigned.
• Contain and analyze customer returns and internal non-conforming materials.
• Contain and analyze supplier non-conforming materials.
• Support World Class and other Continuous Improvement efforts.
EE / Electrical Engineer with a manufacturer in the Sandhills of NC up to 85K (3785mri)near Wadesboro and Aberdeen
Position ID #3785mri Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Brief Position Description Our manufacturing client is searching for a ELECTRICAL ENGINEER, offering a competitive compensation package, unlimited growth potential and an excellent...Date Posted: 02/26/2021 Recommended
Mechanical Engineer with Maintenance exp for a Manufacturer near Birmingham and Montgomery AL (up to 80K) 3687MRIBetween Birmingham and Montgomery
MUST HAVES REQUIREMENTS: • A BS Degree in Engineering or Technical related field is required • Hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment • Experience with Oversight of Maintenance • New Product Introduction experience • Experience with PFMEA’s...Date Posted: 02/12/2021 Recommended
Wastewater Treatment Supervisor between Montgomery & Birmingham AL (up to 80K) 3765MRIBirmingham, AL, United States
Position ID #3765MRI Email resume to: email@example.com Brief Position Description Our client, an established and storied leader in automotive product development and manufacturing, offers cost-effective and cutting-edge solutions to th...Date Posted: 02/12/2021 Recommended
Wastewater Treatment Manager (Environmental Manager) at manufacturing facility near Montgomery AL up to 80K (3765MRI)Between Birmingham and Montgomery
Position ID #3765MRI Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Brief Position Description Our client, located near Montgomery AL is searching for a hands-on Wastewater Treatment / Environmental Manager. They are an established leader in automo...Date Posted: 02/12/2021 Recommended
Manufacturing / Production Night Shift Supervisor near Charlotte, NC / 60K with bonus (68K potential) 3786MRIMatthews, NC, United States
MUST HAVES: Hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment Experience with supervision of up to 75 associates Must be open to working nightshift (7 PM to 7 AM) High school diploma required Duties: Managing production in a manufacturing environment ...Date Posted: 02/12/2021 Recommended
Food Services Coordinator / Manager near Jacksonville,NC - up to around 63KNear Jacksonville, NC area
Position ID #3782 Email resume to: email@example.com Brief Position Description On behalf of our client near Jacksonville, NC we are searching for a professional Food Services Coordinator/Manager. The successful candidate will be a part...Date Posted: 01/25/2021 Recommended
Production / Line Operator w/ electroplating or anodizing near St Louis - $16 to $25 Hourlynear St Louis
Position ID #3759MRI Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org MUST HAVES: • High School Diploma or GED equivalent • Operate crane hoists with little or no problems and be able to troubleshoot daily concerns • Calculate time for Anodization ut...Date Posted: 01/11/2021 Recommended
Production Supervisor/Foreman with Electroplating Exp up to $25.00 Hourly near St. Louisnear St Louis
Position ID #3756MRI Email resume to: email@example.com MUST HAVES: • Degree is preferred • 4-10 years of experience in a electroplating environment • Supervisory experience • Ability to assess workload and develop schedules • Strong sa...Date Posted: 01/11/2021 Recommended
Facilities Maintenance Technician in a fast-paced Manufacturing Environment. Up to $18 houly + Attendance bonus 3781CBTo Be NamedNear Monroe/Charlotte NC area
Position ID #3781 Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Brief Position Description Our client is a global and well established manufacturing industry leader that is known for the quality of their products, outstanding reputation, and commi...Date Posted: 01/11/2021 Recommended
Circular Knit/Knitting Technician with Vanguard Machine Experience. $24.60 Hourly near Florence SCBeautiful SC, commutable of both Florence SC and Southern Pines NC
Position ID #3752MRI Email resume to: email@example.com MUST HAVES: • 1st Shift Monday – Friday position • 4 + years of experience as a Circular Knit Technician in a Textile Manufacturing environment • Strong experience with Vanguard Ci...Date Posted: 01/11/2021 Recommended
Shift Maintenance Mechanic in a fast-paced Manufacturing Environment. Up to $26 Hourly + Shift Differential 3780mriNear Monroe/Charlotte NC area
Position ID #3780 Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Brief Position Description Our client is a global and well established manufacturing industry leader that is known for the quality of their products, outstanding reputation, and commi...Date Posted: 01/11/2021 Recommended