Position ID #3678MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
• 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree
• Textile Manufacturing experience
• Experience with Vanguard Circular Knitting machines is strongly preferred
• Prior management or supervisory experience is a must
Company & Position Description
Ideally located near the border in beautiful South Carolina, about an hour from Florence SC and Southern Pines NC, our client is a successful and stable manufacturing company going through tremendous growth with numerous available positions. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and the exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
Due to growth in business, our well-respected client has asked us to conduct a search for a talented individual with Circular Knit/ Knitting management experience to join their team as a Production Manager. If you are a hands-on Manager or Supervisory with Vanguard Circular Knit experience, and are looking to join a stable organization you are exactly the person we are searching for. This individual will direct/ coordinate all activities of production in the circular knit department and be responsible for their personal safety as well as the quality of the product, safety of the staff and customer satisfaction.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.