Position ID #3759MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Operate crane hoists with little or no problems and be able to troubleshoot daily concerns
• Calculate time for Anodization utilizing 720 rule and adjust as needed
• Produce quality work in an efficient manner while maintaining chemical costs.
• Anodizing or electroplating experience
Company & Position Description
Ideally located in one of three locations, within the desirable Phoenix AZ area, near the Mt Vernon IL area, and about 90 minutes from St. Louis MO, our client is a highly recognized family-owned business in the Metal Finishing business. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and the exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
• Our client is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.