Position ID #3647MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• A Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-Year University
• 5 + years of relevant Product Management experience in a manufacturing environment
• Demonstrated experience with a Product going to market
• Product Life Cycle Management from development, to execution to release
• Strong communication skills and experience pitching products
• Must be willing to travel up to 40%
• Furniture or cabinetry experience is a plus +
• A finance background is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Centrally located near the desirable Greensboro area of North Carolina, about an hour from the capital Raleigh, our client is a successful and well-known manufacturing company that is recognized worldwide. A leader in their industry, they offer a variety of products and are a stable and growing organization that is respected by both their peers and customers alike. Our client believes in not only providing the best products to their customers but also a work environment that nurtures their employees, allowing them to grow in their careers. This critical Product Management opportunity offers a competitive compensation package, growth potential within the organization, relocation assistance and a desirable location. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and its location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our successful and expanding client, we are searching for an analytical, independent and self-motivated leader to join their team as a Product Manager and brand ambassador. The successful Product Manager will be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the life cycle of the product. This individual will be a facilitator and manage products from development, to execution to finish. In addition the Product Manager work closely with Engineering, Sales, Finance and Marketing to support the organization. If you are looking for a stable and rewarding career where you can grow into upper management with the organization, apply today!
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.