Position ID #3651MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• BS Degree in Engineering, Technology, Manufacturing or related is required
• 8 + years of strong Assembly experience in a Heavy Manufacturing/ Industrial environment
• Manufacturing experience with HVAC, metal fabrication or sheet metal
• Continuous Improvement, Takt Time, Product Delivery
• Previous management or experience leading a group is a MUST
• A MBA or related Master’s Degree is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Located less than an hour from beautiful Columbia South Carolina, our client is an industry leading and diverse, global manufacturer of their innovate products with a long and storied history. This critical Plant Operations Manager opportunity offers a competitive compensation and bonus package, upward mobility, relocation assistance and a great location. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and the exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our client, we are searching for an experienced Operations leader with a heavy manufacturing and assembly background to join their diverse and growing team. The successful Plant Operations Manager will be responsible for the engineering and technical requirements of production, overseeing the production staff, and devising manufacturing policies. In addition this individual will monitor operations for safety and efficiency, develop production schedules to meet goals and develop methods to reduce operation time and cost as just a few of their responsibilities. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a stable organization in a role with excellent growth potential. Apply today!
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.