Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brief Position Description
On behalf of our manufacturing client located in western NC near Hickory / Statesville we’re searching for strong, motivated and energetic leader to fill the role of the Night Shift Production Supervisor.
Our client has 60 years of experience supplying high-performance fiber solutions to their clients. They offer competitive salary with great benefits including insurance & 401K matching. If you have supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment and are excited about an opportunity to build a strong team on Night Shift.......Apply now!
EMAIL YOUR RESUME ALONG WITH A CONTACT NUMBER YOU CAN BE REACHED AT.
• 5+ years of experience leading/supervising in a manufacturing environment
• Lean manufacturing experience
• Desire to work 8 hr night shift
• Degree (BS or AS) preferred but not required
• CPR/First Aid certified or willing to obtain certification
• Proven ability to build strong work teams
• Computer proficiency with spreadsheets, word processing and presentations
• Exceptional communication skills
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response. Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate