Position ID #3674MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
• Sheet Metal Fabrication experience is a MUST! You will not be considered without this
• At least 5 years of management experience in a manufacturing environment
• Manufacturing operations leadership experience
• Experience with CNC
• A strong understanding of MRP
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management or Engineering is not required but is a plus +
• Experience with ISO 9001 is a plus +
• Assembly and paint experience
Company & Position Description
Located in the beautiful triad area of North Carolina, near Winston-Salem and Greensboro, our client is a respected, global manufacturing leader of their products. They have a long and storied history of innovation and are constantly developing new technologies for a variety of industries. This critical manufacturing management opportunity offers an extremely competitive compensation package, a highly visible leadership role for a stable organization and a great location in the heart of desirable North Carolina. Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the salary, company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
Due to fantastic growth, we are searching for a strong leader and relationship builder to join our client’s team as a Manufacturing Fabrication Manager. If you are a hands-on individual that believes in leading by example, you are exactly the person we are searching for. The successful Manufacturing Manager will be responsible for the metal fabrication manufacturing operation across three shifts. They will coordinate all manufacturing activities, meet production schedule with quality products and direct maintenance as just a few of their responsibilities. If you are looking to join a stable and world-class organization in a highly critical role, apply today!
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.