Mechanical Engineer with Maintenance exp for a Manufacturer near Birmingham and Montgomery AL (up to 80K) 3687MRI
Between Birmingham and Montgomery
Experience: Standard Management (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Industry: Manufacturing & Dist / Automotive
Date Posted: 02/12/2021
MUST HAVES REQUIREMENTS:
• A BS Degree in Engineering or Technical related field is required
• Hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment
• Experience with Oversight of Maintenance
• New Product Introduction experience
• Experience with PFMEA’s, Root Cause Analysis and various Engineering Problem Solving methodologies
• Project management and experience working in cross functional teams
• Experience in an automotive manufacturing environment, TS/ IATF 16949, is a plus +
• Metal Finishing (anodizing) experience is a strong plus ++
• Previous supervisory experience is a plus +
• Experience with Preventive/ Predictive Maintenance +
Our client, an established and storied leader in automotive product development and manufacturing, offers cost-effective and cutting-edge solutions to their global market. They are constantly adapting to the changing trends and needs of the marketplace and believe in providing world-class service to their customers. Located near the capital city of Montgomery Alabama, they offer a competitive compensation package and unlimited growth potential within the organization. They are searching for a hands-on and independent Manufacturing Engineer with excellent leadership skills and strong product development experience. This Engineer will report directly to the Plant Manager and be responsible for product line’s manufacturing process, design and launch for their customers.
If you are looking for stable career for an industry leader, apply today!
EMAIL YOUR RESUME ALONG WITH A CONTACT NUMBER YOU CAN BE REACHED AT.
Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
• Our client is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response. Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Salary information will be provided by the Account Executive when you are contacted about the position. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
Wastewater Treatment Supervisor between Montgomery & Birmingham AL (up to 80K) 3765MRIBirmingham, AL, United States
Position ID #3765MRI Email resume to: email@example.com Brief Position Description Our client, an established and storied leader in automotive product development and manufacturing, offers cost-effective and cutting-edge solutions to th...Date Posted: 02/12/2021 Recommended
Wastewater Treatment Manager (Environmental Manager) at manufacturing facility near Montgomery AL up to 80K (3765MRI)Between Birmingham and Montgomery
Position ID #3765MRI Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Brief Position Description Our client, located near Montgomery AL is searching for a hands-on Wastewater Treatment / Environmental Manager. They are an established leader in automo...Date Posted: 02/12/2021 Recommended
Quality Engineer in a Manufacturing environment - Western NC - 3788MRINear Hickory, Marion and Statesville
MUST HAVES: • A BS Engineering Degree is required. A Bachelor’s Degree in Business with an Associate’s Degree in Engineering will also be considered • 5 + years of Quality Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment7+ • 7+ years of manufactur...Date Posted: 02/16/2021 Recommended
EE / Electrical Engineer with a manufacturer in the Sandhills of NC up to 85K (3785mri)near Wadesboro and Aberdeen
Position ID #3785mri Email resume to: email@example.com Brief Position Description Our manufacturing client is searching for a ELECTRICAL ENGINEER, offering a competitive compensation package, unlimited growth potential and an excellent...Date Posted: 02/26/2021 Recommended
Manufacturing / Production Night Shift Supervisor near Charlotte, NC / 60K with bonus (68K potential) 3786MRIMatthews, NC, United States
MUST HAVES: Hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment Experience with supervision of up to 75 associates Must be open to working nightshift (7 PM to 7 AM) High school diploma required Duties: Managing production in a manufacturing environment ...Date Posted: 02/12/2021 Recommended
Circular Knit/Knitting Technician with Vanguard Machine Experience. $24.60 Hourly near Florence SCBeautiful SC, commutable of both Florence SC and Southern Pines NC
Position ID #3752MRI Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org MUST HAVES: • 1st Shift Monday – Friday position • 4 + years of experience as a Circular Knit Technician in a Textile Manufacturing environment • Strong experience with Vanguard Ci...Date Posted: 01/11/2021 Recommended
Production Supervisor/Foreman with Electroplating Exp up to $25.00 Hourly near St. Louisnear St Louis
Position ID #3756MRI Email resume to: email@example.com MUST HAVES: • Degree is preferred • 4-10 years of experience in a electroplating environment • Supervisory experience • Ability to assess workload and develop schedules • Strong sa...Date Posted: 01/11/2021 Recommended
Production / Line Operator w/ electroplating or anodizing near St Louis - $16 to $25 Hourlynear St Louis
Position ID #3759MRI Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org MUST HAVES: • High School Diploma or GED equivalent • Operate crane hoists with little or no problems and be able to troubleshoot daily concerns • Calculate time for Anodization ut...Date Posted: 01/11/2021 Recommended
Food Services Coordinator / Manager near Jacksonville,NC - up to around 63KNear Jacksonville, NC area
Position ID #3782 Email resume to: email@example.com Brief Position Description On behalf of our client near Jacksonville, NC we are searching for a professional Food Services Coordinator/Manager. The successful candidate will be a part...Date Posted: 01/25/2021 Recommended
Shift Maintenance Mechanic in a fast-paced Manufacturing Environment. Up to $26 Hourly + Shift Differential 3780mriNear Monroe/Charlotte NC area
Position ID #3780 Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Brief Position Description Our client is a global and well established manufacturing industry leader that is known for the quality of their products, outstanding reputation, and commi...Date Posted: 01/11/2021 Recommended
Facilities Maintenance Technician in a fast-paced Manufacturing Environment. Up to $18 houly + Attendance bonus 3781CBTo Be NamedNear Monroe/Charlotte NC area
Position ID #3781 Email resume to: email@example.com Brief Position Description Our client is a global and well established manufacturing industry leader that is known for the quality of their products, outstanding reputation, and commi...Date Posted: 01/11/2021 Recommended