Position ID #3680MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
• 3 + years of successful, demonstrated outbound sales experience
• A documented history of generating sales leads is a MUST
• Strong relationship building and client development
• Experience cold-calling and developing business from the ground up
• Willingness to travel initially 25% up to an eventual 50%
• Technical background or familiarity, especially with industrial applications or products
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Our client is an innovative, global industry leader that is well-known for their specialized and award winning products, their technological advancements, and commitment to their employees. They believe in fostering a family-oriented and team based environment while being respected by their peers and others in the industry. Located in desirable Pennsylvania, within a commutable distance from Philadelphia, our client is offering a Regional Sales Representative position, an excellent base salary and outstanding bonus potential. Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our successful and expanding client, we are searching for a hungry, prepared and motivated sales guru to join their team as a Regional Sales Representative/ Manager. The ideal individual will have a technical background, demonstrated sales success and experience generating their own leads. The Regional Sales Representative will work closely with the Director of Sales to develop and executive strategic sales plans, develop new business and handle day-to-day outbound interfacing as just a few of their responsibilities.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.