Position ID #9022MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
• A BS Engineering Degree (Controls Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering) is required
• 3+ years of experience with PLC’s in a manufacturing environment
• Experience with Electrical Process Control, Instrumentation and Automation is a MUST! You will not be considered without this
• Experience troubleshooting equipment
Company & Position Description
Located in the western part of North Carolina, near desirable Hickory and Asheville, our client is a well-known global leader that uses high-tech and cutting edge technology to develop their critical products and solutions for a variety of industries. This critical Engineering opportunity offers an outstanding compensation package, a stable and dynamic environment for their employees and a specialized industry with room for unlimited professional growth. Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the salary, company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our growing client, we are conducting a search for an independent and hands-on Controls/ Manufacturing Engineer to join their successful facility. If you have excellent communication skills and strong experience programming PLC’s, apply today! The successful individual will support manufacturing activities in the areas of product flow, tooling, and fixtures. In addition the Manufacturing Controls Engineer will analyze user requirements, process design, and mechanical equipment design to create controls architecture for automated systems. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a diverse, global, industry leader in a highly visible and important role.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.