Position ID #3731MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
Brief Position Description
Ideally located in the Statesville area of beautiful North Carolina, within a commutable distance of both Charlotte and Winston-Salem, our client is a global injection molding manufacturer for a variety of industries and a well-known and respected organization. They are searching for multiple hands-on, Maintenance Technicians to join their growing team. If you are an Injection Mold/ Molding (Moulding) Mechanic/ Technician with strong experience working on the troubleshooting, repair and mechanical aspects of equipment and machinery, or a Mechanic/ Technician with a strong electrical background working with pneumatics and hydraulics, apply today! Our client offers a competitive hourly wage, overtime and benefits.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME ALONG WITH A CONTACT NUMBER YOU CAN BE REACHED AT.
• Maintenance experience in an injection mold manufacturing environment as a Technician or Mechanic
• Strong electrical background with pneumatics and hydraulics for the Electrical Maintenance position
• Strong mechanical background for the Maintenance Mechanic position
• Troubleshooting and repair experience. Ability to diagnose problems and issues
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response. Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate