Position ID #3715MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
Brief Position Description
Ideally located in the beautiful bluegrass state of Kentucky, little over an hour south of Lexington and within driving distance of Louisville, our client who has been in business for well over 50 years, is a manufacturer of products for the automotive industry and supplier to customers all over the world. We are searching for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to join our client in a highly critical role. They offer a competitive compensation package, some relocation assistance, growth potential and an ideal location.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME ALONG WITH A CONTACT NUMBER YOU CAN BE REACHED AT.
MUST HAVES REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience in an automotive or related manufacturing environment
• Previous supervisory or management experience in maintenance
• Hands-on maintenance experience
• Preventative/ Predictive maintenance
• TS16949 and ISO 14001 experience is a plus +
• TPS (Toyota Production Systems) experience is a plus +
• A Bachelor’s or Associates Degree is a plus +
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response. Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate