Position ID #9061MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
• Hands-on experience as a Maintenance Mechanic in a manufacturing or military environment
• Strong maintenance experience including mechanical maintenance (70%), electrical maintenance (30%), preventative maintenance, predictive maintenance
• Experience troubleshooting machinery
• Experience changing out tools/ tooling
• Two Available Shifts: (1st Shift - 8 AM to 8 PM). (2nd Shift - 8 PM to 8 AM, shift differential pay)
Company & Position Description
Our client is a global and well established manufacturing industry leader that is known for the quality of their products, outstanding reputation, and commitment to their employees. They believe in providing their team the best environment to be successful the opportunity for growth in a dynamic and lean organization. Ideally located near the beautiful Charlotte North Carolina area, within a commutable distance, our client is offering a critical maintenance position, a generous compensation package, shift differential, a great location and growth potential within the organization. Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
Are you a hands-on mechanic that loves to be out on the production floor troubleshooting machines and figuring out problems? Do you have your own set of tools and are comfortable taking apart equipment to figure out a problem and then putting it back together just as good as new? If you answered ‘yes’ to these questions, you are exactly the person we are searching for! The successful Maintenance Mechanic will repair & maintain machinery & equipment, troubleshoot mechanical & electrical problems and change tooling as needed as just a few of their responsibilities. This individual will also perform preventative maintenance on equipment and make sure everything is running as it should be. This is an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a successful organization with a great reputation.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.