Position ID #9056MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
Brief Position Description
A global manufacturing company and an automotive related industry leader in the beautiful Sandhills area of North Carolina, near Southern Pines and commutable of Fayetteville, our client is searching for a bilingual Japanese Interpreter / Translator. This individual will work closely with Japanese management staff and employees in the organization, handling meeting interpretation and document translation. They will be involved in assisting in administration tasks, coordinating Environment, Health & Safety activities and acting as a cultural liaison.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME ALONG WITH A CONTACT NUMBER YOU CAN BE REACHED AT.
MUST HAVES REQUIREMENTS:
• Fluent Bilingual Japanese and English written and verbal communication skills
• Experience translating from Japanese to English and English to Japanese in a meeting situation
• Documentation translation experience (From Japanese to English and English to Japanese)
• Experience with Microsoft Office software (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
• Must be open to some travel
PLUSES + +:
• An Associates or Bachelor’s Degree is a plus +
• Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus +
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response. Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate