Position ID #3724MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
Brief Position Description
Located in beautiful North Carolina, commutable of desirable Hickory and about an hour from Asheville, our client is a well-known global leader that uses high-tech and cutting edge technology to develop their critical products and solutions for a variety of industries. They are searching for an experienced IT Manager to join their team as a high-energy, working manager to be responsible for all IT functions including computer networking, servers, troubleshooting, and server management just to name a few of their responsibilities. If you have 5 years of IT management and are a computer guru, you are exactly the person we are searching for!
EMAIL YOUR RESUME ALONG WITH A CONTACT NUMBER YOU CAN BE REACHED AT.
MUST HAVES REQUIREMENTS:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
• 5 + years of IT (Information Technology) Management experience
• A strong understanding of network architecture and client/ server technology
• Experience troubleshooting and repairing failed/ failing computer hardware
• Knowledge of Active Directory, WAN, LAN, SAN
• Excellent communication skills and experience developing and IT team
• Must be within a commutable distance, no relocation assistance provided
• MCSE Certification is a plus +
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response. Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate