Position ID #3656MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
• A 4-Year Bachelor Degree is required, you will not be considered without this
• 5 + years of Human Resources experience
• Previous Human Resources management or leadership experience
• Experience with Administration and general affairs
• MS Office experience
• Verifiable work experience in HR
• Experience in a manufacturing facility or environment is preferred +
• Japanese and English bilingual language skills are a plus +
Company & Position Description
Located in the beautiful Sandhills area of North Carolina, about an hour from Fayetteville, our client is a global manufacturing company and an industry leader of their products for the automotive industry. They are well known for their quality, dependability and customer service. This opportunity offers a competitive compensation package, growth potential and a critical leadership position for a world-class organization. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and the exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our client we are searching for a self-motivated and outgoing HR professional to join their team as the Human Resources Manager. The successful applicant will plan and coordinate administrative procedures, manage schedules and deadlines, and be involved in event planning and community outreach. In addition the Human Resources Manager will manage HR functions and employee guidance as well as complying with all safety rules and regulations as just a few of their responsibilities. This is a great opportunity to join a stable company with outstanding benefits in a highly critical management role. Apply today!
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.