Position ID #9055MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
Brief Position Description
A global manufacturing, industry leader located in the central California/ Visalia area, our client is looking for a Human Resources Manager that will be a working and visible manager that will be out on the manufacturing floor interacting with the employees in the facility. This individual will lead all HR functions, be responsible for staff development, support safety initiatives in the facility, provide training and develop employee engagement. They offer a generous compensation package, outstanding bonus potential and growth potential within the organization.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME ALONG WITH A CONTACT NUMBER YOU CAN BE REACHED AT.
MUST HAVES REQUIREMENTS:
• A Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-Year University
• 8 + of overall HR experience in a manufacturing environment with progressive increase in responsibility
• 5 + years of hands-on Human Resources management experience, not just sitting behind a desk
• Strong experience and knowledge with California Labor Law is a Must!
• Strategic Planning and experience supporting a team
• A strong record of promoting employee engagement
PLUSES + +:
• PHR or SPHR certification is a plus +
• Familiarity with Safety in a manufacturing environment is a plus +
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response. Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate