Position ID #3648MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
• A Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-Year University
• 7 + of Human Resources experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment
• Previous Human Resources management or leadership experience is a MUST!
• Strong Organizational Management skills
• Experience with career development strategies and performance management
• Experience with Recruiting, Training and Compensation Policies
• PHR or SPHR certification is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Located near beautiful and desirable Harrisburg Pennsylvania, our client is a global manufacturing leader of their products with an extensive and storied history that supplies to customers all over the world. They are a highly regarded organization by those in their industry and believe in providing their team a stable and team based manufacturing environment in a dynamic and lean organization. This critical Human Resources leadership position offers a competitive compensation package, excellent benefits and growth potential within the organization. Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our successful client, we are searching for an outgoing, approachable and confident Human Resources Manager to join their organization in a team based environment. The successful Human Resources Manager must be just as comfortable out on the manufacturing floor as they are in their office and be responsive to the needs of the employees in the facility. In addition this individual will be responsible for the development and implementation of staffing plans, benefits administration and general human resources functions as just a few of their responsibilities.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.