Position ID #9023MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
• A Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-Year University is required
• 5 + years of Hands-on Quality Engineering experience in manufacturing
• Previous Quality Management experience is a MUST!
• Experience with QA systems, ISO9001, SPC, Kaizen & Six Sigma
• Chemistry experience is a plus +
• Six Sigma Certification is a plus +
• ISO13485 is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Located in beautiful North Carolina, near both desirable Hickory and Asheville, our client is a well-known global leader that uses high-tech and cutting edge technology to develop their critical products and solutions for a variety of industries. They provide a competitive compensation package, a stable and dynamic environment for their employees and a specialized industry with room for unlimited professional growth. Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our growing client, we are conducting a search for a hands-on, cooperative and experienced Quality Manager to lead their Quality department. If you are a proactive, strong communicator that enjoys being out on the production floor and developing QA systems, you are exactly the individual we are searching for! The successful Quality Manager will report directly to the General Manager and will develop and maintain QA systems and procedures, support the manufacturing operation with training and audits, and work closely with vendors and customers to address quality issues as just a few of their responsibilities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a diverse, global, industry leader in a highly visible and important management role. Apply today!
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.