Position ID #3684MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
• A Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-Year University
• 10 + years of overall experience in a manufacturing or custom job shop environment
• Previous management or leadership experience
• A strong safety focus in manufacturing with an emphasis on Zero Harm and Zero Defects
• Experience with Welding or in a Welding environment
• Metal/ Steel Fabrication experience +
• Continuous Improvement +
• Experience with ERP systems +
Company & Position Description
Our client is a global, industry leader that is known for their innovative products, outstanding customer service, and commitment to their employees. They believe in providing their team a stable and team based manufacturing environment in a dynamic and lean organization. Located in Missouri, within a commutable distance of Kansas City, our client is offering a critical Plant Management position, a generous compensation package and outstanding bonus potential. Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our successful client, we are searching for a dynamic and engaging leader that believes in leading by example for this custom manufacturing facility. If you are a hands-on and analytical manager with custom metal fabrication, welding experience and a strong focus on safety, apply today! The successful Plant Manager will oversee all aspects of this facility including safety, manufacturing, quality, plant equipment layout, and product delivery as just some of their responsibilities.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.