Position ID #3665MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• A Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-Year University
• 7 + of overall experience in an unionized manufacturing or distribution environment
• 5 + years of hands-on Human Resources management experience
• HR Generalist experience
• Training or courses in Employment Law, NLRB, Union Negotiations, Interviewing, Recruiting, HRIS
• A strong record of promoting employee engagement
• PHR or SPHR certification is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Our client is a global, industry leader that has been in business for over 50 years and are known for their innovative products, their outstanding customer service, and their commitment to their employees. They believe in providing their team a stable and team based manufacturing environment in a dynamic and lean organization. Located in picturesque Wisconsin, near desirable Madison, our client is offering a critical Human Resources management position, a generous compensation package, outstanding bonus potential and growth potential within the organization. Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
Are you an approachable and responsive, hands-on manager that loves to be out on the production floor, interacting with employees? Do you believe in fostering employee engagement and interaction? Are you looking for a career with an organization you can eventually retire with? On behalf of our global client we are searching for that exact individual. The successful Human Resources Manager will be a working and visible manager that will be out on the manufacturing floor interacting with the employees in the facility. This individual will lead all HR functions, be responsible for staff development, support safety in the facility, provide training and develop employee engagement plans as just a few of their responsibilities.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.