Position ID #3718MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brief Position Description
Our client, who has been in business for nearly 100 years, is a world-class manufacturer that supplies to a variety of industries all over the world. Located near beautiful Virginia Beach in Virginia, they offer a competitive compensation package and growth potential within the organization. They are searching for a creative and collaborative professional with a strong attention to detail to join their team as a Global Marketing & Communications Project Manager. This individual will manage day-to-day operations in marketing, re-branding, global communication and vendor relations.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME ALONG WITH A CONTACT NUMBER YOU CAN BE REACHED AT.
MUST HAVES REQUIREMENTS:
• A 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree is required
• 5 + years of project management experience in a manufacturing environment
• Experience working with global 3rd party vendors, suppliers and partners
• Strong written and verbal communication, decision making and analytical skills
• Marketing experience including digital and web marketing. Knowledge of Digital Transformation platforms
• Must be willing to travel up to 20%
• PMP License is a plus +
• Ad Agency or Marketing organization experience is a plus +
• B2B experience is a plus +
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response. Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate