Position ID #3679MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
• A Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-Year University
• 5 + years of experience with Sales and Account Management
• Experience developing and executing Strategic Sales Plans and Strategies
• Experience managing a region and traveling to customers
• Project management experience
• Technical background
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A BS Engineering or Technical related Degree is a plus +
• Experience dealing with customers in Europe is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Our client is an innovative, global industry leader that is well-known for their specialized and award winning products, their technological advancements, and commitment to their employees. They believe in fostering a family-oriented and team based environment while being respected by their peers and others in the industry. Located in desirable Pennsylvania, within a commutable distance from Philadelphia, our client is offering a critical Strategic Account Manager position, a generous compensation package and outstanding bonus potential. Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our successful and expanding client, we are searching for a collaborative and detail-oriented go-getter with a strong sales aptitude to join their team. If you are looking for a high visibility position where you can make your mark in an organization, apply today! The successful Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for all sales and customer relationship management activities for the organization and a strong focus on building relationships. This critical role will develop a strong understanding of the industry and products, and leverage that understanding to maintain key relationships around the globe. This is an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a dynamic and employee focused organization.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.