Position ID #3682MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• A 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, or Related
• 3 + years of finance experience in a manufacturing environment
• Previous management or supervisory experience
• Experience with SAP, ERP, Oracle, MFG/Pro or any other Enterprise level software
• Experience with Inventory Valuation
• Bilingual Korean and English language skills are a plus +
• Experience in an automotive or automotive related manufacturing environment is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Our client, located in the highly desirable Montgomery Alabama area, is a global leading manufacturer & supplier of products to the motor vehicle industry. They produce products for a wide range of industries including light vehicle, commercial truck, specialty products and aftermarket products. A leader that believes in providing the best product and service to their customers, our client offers a highly competitive compensation package, an outstanding location, growth potential and the opportunity to join a world-class company in a critical finance management position. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
The successful Finance Manager will collaborate with management and executives to shape the company’s funding strategy and forecasting for this global manufacturing organization. They will supervise the accounting, costing and reporting, and treasury departments as well manage monthly account balancing and the budget process as just some of their responsibilities. This is an excellent opportunity to join a stable and industry leading manufacturer that truly values their employees.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.