Position ID #3689MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
• 3 + years of office management experience
• Experience with MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong administrative experience
• Experience with event planning and making travel arrangements
• Customer service experience
• An Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree while not required, is a plus +
• Notary Public is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Located in beautiful North Carolina, near desirable Hickory and a commutable distance from Asheville, our client is a well-known global leader that uses high-tech and cutting edge technology to develop their critical products and solutions for a variety of industries. This high-visibility Executive Assistant/ Administrator role offers a very competitive compensation package, a stable work environment and an excellent location near the Hickory area. Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
Are you a self-motivated office manager? Do you have experience handling event planning and making travel arrangements? Are you an administrative guru with strong experience using Microsoft Office? If you answered ‘yes’ to all these questions, you are exactly the person we are searching for! The successful Executive Assistant/ Office Administrator will handle administrative support to senior management, make travel arrangements for personal, and handle event planning and other support activities as just a few of their responsibilities. In addition this individual will interactive with people at all levels, in and out of the facility, and be an extension of the General Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join a world-class organization in a critical and important role. Apply today!
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.