Position ID #9034MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
• Previous experience as an Electrical/ Maintenance Technician
• Electrical troubleshooting and electrical repair experience
• Experience with troubleshooting and maintenance of PLCs
• Experience reading schematics
• Injection molding machine experience
• Must be open to a nightshift position
• Allen Bradley PLCs +
Company & Position Description
Located in desirable and beautiful northeastern North Carolina, near the Virginia border and less than an hour from Suffolk VA, our successful client is a global manufacturing leader in their field and has been in business for well over 50 years. They pride themselves on product innovation as well as focusing on the costumer which has allowed them to strive in their industry. Our client is offering a stable position in an employee focused environment, a great location, tremendous growth potential and a competitive hourly wage. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
We are searching for a hands-on Electrical Maintenance Technician with a strong work ethic and the ability to work without constant direction. If you are a high-energy individual with injection molding experience, apply today! The successful Electrical Maintenance Technician will perform electrical service and maintenance duties such as electrical troubleshooting & repair, PLC maintenance, and troubleshooting of mechanical equipment as just some of their responsibilities.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.