Position ID #3663MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• A Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-Year University
• 3 + years of technical sales experience
• Extensive Outside Sales experience is a MUST!
• Experience working out of a homebased office and traveling a territory or district
• Construction industry experience
• Ability to read construction drawings and blue prints
• Must be willing to travel via car & rail 60 – 80%
• Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or Business is strongly preferred +
• Metal building or large metal fabrication industry experience is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Home based in beautiful and desirable North Carolina, our client is a global manufacturing leader of their products with an extensive and storied history that supplies to customers all over the world. They are a highly regarded organization by those in their industry and believe in providing their team a stable and team based manufacturing environment in a dynamic and lean organization. This critical sales manager offers a competitive compensation package, outstanding commission, excellent benefits and growth potential within the organization. Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our successful client, we are searching for an outgoing, confident and high energy sales professional to join their team as a District Sales Manager. The successful District Manager will work manage a district that covers SC, NC, VA, MD and DE on the east coast. They will manage relationships with customers, negotiate commercial & supplier agreements, implement growth strategies and develop builder relationships as just a few of their responsibilities.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.