Position ID #9048MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• 8 + years of hands-on Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
• A Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-Year University. Engineering or Related is preferred
• Extensive experience with New Product Innovation
• Strong R & D (Research and Development) experience in manufacturing
• Strong Leadership and Team Building experience as a Manager or Director
• Day-to-day production operations, innovation and strategic business development
• Project Management experience is a MUST!
• A Product and Process background
• Textile Manufacturing experience is a plus +
• A Sales background is a plus +
• Experience with CAD +
Company & Position Description
Our client is an innovative, global industry leader that is well-known for their specialized and award winning products, their technological advancements, and commitment to their employees. They believe in fostering a family-oriented and team based environment while being respected by their peers and others in the industry. Located in desirable Pennsylvania, within a commutable distance from Philadelphia and the surround areas, our client is offering a critical do everything Director level position, an outstanding base salary, excellent bonus potential and relocation assistance. Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our successful and expanding client, we are searching for a high-energy, hands-on, collaborative and problem-solving leader to join their team as the Director of Engineering. The successful applicant will lead all facets of engineering including guiding strategic direction, managing capital equipment additions and plant expansions, leading process improvement and assisting the sales team as just some of their responsibilities. You must have a high energy level and aspirations for the leadership team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing organization in a highly visible leadership role. Apply today!
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.