Position ID #3768MR
Email resume to: email@example.com
MUST HAVES REQUIREMENTS:
• 5+ years Customer Service experience
• Prior supervisory experience
• Prior Planning, Scheduling or Material Management experience
• Experience with the ERP system Fourth Shift
• Familiar with ISO
• Strong self-starter with the ability to direct and take charge in difficult situations
• No relocation assistance will be provided for this position, must be within a commutable distance
• Textile experience ++
• Automotive experience ++
Company & Position Description
Centrally located in the Sandhills area of North Carolina, near Southern Pines, less than an hour from Fayetteville, and within driving distance of Raleigh, this critical leadership opportunity offers a competitive salary, growth potential within the organization and a desirable location. On behalf of our successful automotive industry manufacturing client, we are searching for a dynamic and self-motivated team player to join their team as a Customer Service Manager with Materials Management (planning/scheduling) experience.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME ALONG WITH A CONTACT NUMBER YOU CAN BE REACHED AT.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Salary information will be provided by the Account Executive when you are contacted about the position. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.