Position ID #9028MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
• 2 + years of experience as an Industrial Controls Technician
• Strong experience with technical equipment related to electrical and electronic controls
• Experience modifying and understanding programmable controls
• Extensive experience troubleshooting Allen Bradley PLCs
• Experience repairing automation and electromechanical equipment
• An understanding of and ability to read schematic diagrams and mechanical component drawings
• Must be willing to work 2nd Shift
• An Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree is a strong plus +
Company & Position Description
Located in the western part of North Carolina, near desirable Hickory and Asheville, our client is a well-known global leader that uses high-tech and cutting edge technology to develop their critical products and solutions for a variety of industries. This critical opportunity offers an outstanding compensation package, a stable and dynamic environment for their employees and a specialized industry with room for unlimited professional growth. Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the salary, company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
We are searching for an experienced Controls Technician to join our client’s team on 2nd shift and maintain the production equipment in the facility. The successful Industrial Controls Technician will work closely with engineering and maintenance to install complex electronic equipment and controls, troubleshoot equipment and complete repairs as just a few of their responsibilities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global, industry leader in a highly critical role.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.