Position ID #3776CB
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company & Position Description
Located in the western part of North Carolina, near desirable Hickory and Asheville, our client is a well-known global leader that uses high-tech and cutting edge technology to develop their critical products and solutions for a variety of industries. Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the salary, company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
We are searching for an experienced Contract Compliance / Customer Service Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will act as Export Control & Compliance Officer as well as the overall management of the Customer Service group. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global, industry leader in a highly critical role.
- BS in Gov’t Contract Admin & Sales Management and 2+ years’ experience of Contract Administration or Sales Administration OR 5-10 years of related experience
- Experience with Export Compliance
- Experience interfacing with customers and government representatives for proposals & contract requirements
- Working knowledge of FAR, DFARS, ITAR & EAR
- Experience reviewing contracts strategically, with a focus on risk recognition/mitigation
Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
- All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
- This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
- Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
- DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.