Position ID #3681MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
• 5 + years of On-site Construction management experience is a MUST!
• Experience managing or supervising a construction project, either as a Construction Foreman, Director, Manager or Superintendent
• Experience with the construction of buildings and structures
• Hands-on leadership at the site leading teams, training builders and going up on roofs
• Must be willing to road travel up to 75% to construction sites in the Northeastern area of the country
• Experience with Metal/ Steel buildings and materials are a plus +
Company & Position Description
Our client is a global, industry leader that is known for their innovative products, outstanding customer service, and commitment to their employees. They believe in providing their team with unlimited support and resources in a dynamic and growing organization. This Road-Warrior, Construction Project Manager, can be based anywhere in the Northeast part of the country, traveling about 75% to customers. Our client is offering a company leased vehicle, an expensed position, bonus potential and the ability for growth within the organization. Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
Do you love to travel and hit the open road? On behalf of our successful client, we are searching for a hands-on Construction Project Manager or Consultant to join their team and support their construction efforts in the northeast. If you are a strong communicator with on-site management experience, apply today! The successful Construction Manager will provide field assistance to builders, train builders and staff, troubleshoot problems and projects, and oversee construction crews as just a few of their responsibilities.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.