Position ID #3695MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
• Experience as a Technician in a Textile Manufacturing environment
• Experience with Vanguard Circular Knitting machines
• Must be willing to work 2nd Shift: 4 PM to 12 AM
Company & Position Description
Ideally located in the beautiful South Carolina, about an hour from Florence and near the North Carolina border commutable of Southern Pines, our client is a successful manufacturing company going through tremendous growth with numerous available positions. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and the exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
Due to growth in business, our stable client has asked us to conduct a search for talented individuals with Circular Knit/ Knitting experience that are looking to join a stable organization in a position with unlimited growth experience. If you have strong textile manufacturing experience working as a Technician, you are exactly the person we are searching for.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.