Position ID #3642MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
• A 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree
• 2 + years of purchasing experience in a manufacturing or production environment
• Experience with MRP systems
• Experience with MS Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
• Experience with either Direct Materials buying or Purchasing Equipment
• Automotive manufacturing experience is a plus +
• Experience with TPS, TS16949, ISO14001 or QS9000 are pluses +
Company & Position Description
Located in the beautiful Lexington area of Kentucky, our client is a stable and respected manufacturing organization. They offer their employees an ideal work environment with unlimited growth potential. Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the salary, company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
We are searching for multiple purchasing professionals to join our client’s organization as either a Direct Materials Buyer or an Equipment Buyer. If you are a self-motivated and independent individual that is looking for a stable environment to progress in your career, apply today! The successful Buyers will work closely with other departments in purchase orders, requisitions, quotations, contracts and customer satisfaction. They will also develop supplier strategies and ensure compliance with quality systems as just some of their responsibilities.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.