Position ID #3725MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
Brief Position Description
Ideally located in one of two locations less than an hour from beautiful Lexington Kentucky, our client who has been in business for well over 50 years, is a manufacturer of products for the automotive industry and supplier to customers all over the world. We are searching for an independent, purchasing professional with MRP experience to join their team as a Buyer. If you are a strong communicator and analytical thinker, you are exactly the person we are searching for. This individual will develop, process, analyze and maintain files of purchase orders, requisitions, bids/quotations and contracts. In additional they will develop and implement a strategy and supplier base for direct and indirect material purchases. Our client offers a competitive compensation package, growth potential and one of two ideal locations.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME ALONG WITH A CONTACT NUMBER YOU CAN BE REACHED AT.
• A 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree is a Must
• 2 + years of purchasing experience in an automotive or related manufacturing or production environment
• Experience with MRP systems
• Experience with MS Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
• Experience with either Direct Materials buying or Purchasing Equipment
• Experience with TPS, TS16949, IATF16949, ISO14001 or QS9000 are pluses +
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response. Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate