Position ID #3657MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Previous Quality experience in the automotive industry
• Strong automotive Quality experience with APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA & SPC
• Experience with 8-D Analysis, Root Cause Analysis & Corrective Actions
• Experience with Minitab & MS Excel
• A 2-Year Associate’s Degree or 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree is a strong plus +
• Familiarity with IATF 16949 is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Ideally located on the south western Kentucky/ Tennessee border, near Clarksville and about an hour from desirable Nashville TN, our client is a global manufacturing leader and a well-respected, stable organization who is known throughout their industry. They believe in offering their customers leading edge technologies, reliability and service. This opportunity offers a competitive compensation package, growth potential and an ideal location. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and the exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
On behalf of our successful client located in the beautiful bluegrass state of Kentucky, right on the Tennessee border, we are conducting a search for a high energy and self-motivated Quality Engineer to join their team. If you a flexible, team player with a strong automotive quality background, apply today! The successful Quality Engineer will help coordinate product launches by submitting PPAP requirements, developing launch schedules and developing Quality & Process Control standards. In addition this individual will participate in internal & external quality audits, develop corrective action plans and assist in IATF 16949 certification as just a few of their responsibilities. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing company in a highly visible and important role.
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.