Position ID #3650MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• A minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Accounting is required
• 5 + years of Accounting experience with General Ledger
• Experience with Accounts Payable
• Experience developing P&L Statements
• Financial Analysis and Costing experience
• Previous leadership or supervisory experience
• 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related is a plus +
• Manufacturing industry experience is strongly preferred +
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 +
Company & Position Description
Ideally located in the desirable and growing Fayetteville area of North Carolina, our client is a respected company with a storied history. A stable organization, they believe in offering a work environment where their employees are valued and respected. This position offers a competitive compensation package, excellent bonus potential and growth within the organization. Detailed information about the company and the exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
We are searching for an independent, team-player to join this successful and growing organization in a highly critical role. The successful Accounting Supervisor/ Leader will manage the daily accounting functions for the business, oversee accounts payable, and handle weekly P&L estimates as just a few of their responsibilities. In addition, this individual will also function as an Office Manager in this team environment. This is an excellent opportunity to be in a visible and important role where you will never be bored. Apply today!
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.