Position ID #3646MRI
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• 5 + years of overall experience in a manufacturing/ assembly environment
• Metal fabrication or sheet metal experience
• Previous experience as a Supervisor or Leader
• Must be willing to work 2nd Shift
• HVAC experience is a plus +
Company & Position Description
Located less than an hour from beautiful Columbia South Carolina, our client is a leading, diverse, global manufacturer of their innovate products with a long and storied history. This critical 2nd Shift Production Supervisory opportunity offers a competitive compensation package, upward mobility, relocation assistance and a great location. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and the exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
The successful Production Supervisory will be responsible for coordinating the work of associates in this metal fabrication and assembly environment on second shift. This will include the day to day operation of the manufacturing floor, production scheduling, production summaries and downtime reports as just a few of their responsibilities
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this search their name will be provided if you are contacted) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response which explains how we work and also confirms receipt of your resume! Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval Please note that only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate
• DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RESPONSES, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EMAIL YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT DURING THE DAY.