Position ID #3770MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
Brief Position Description
Ideally located in the Statesville area of beautiful North Carolina, within a commutable distance of both Charlotte and Winston-Salem, our client is a global injection molding manufacturer for a variety of industries and a well-known and respected organization. They are searching for an experienced Process Technician Supervisor join their team on 2nd Shift. This individual will supervise a team including an Assistant Supervisor over Quality and a Floor Runner in this plastic production facility. Our client offers a competitive hourly wage, overtime and benefits.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME ALONG WITH A CONTACT NUMBER YOU CAN BE REACHED AT.
• 5+ years of experience in an injection mold manufacturing environment
• Previous leadership or supervisory experience
• Experience in a facility running multiple processes
• Must be willing to work 2nd Shift
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response. Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate